CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO MYGOVAN's MAIN WEBSITE

MyGovan

Visitors to the main website

Ceud M├Čle Failte. - MyGovan Forum has been created for people of Govan all over the world.

Please remember ALL Usernames and Passwords are 'Case Sensitive'.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Sun Jan 30 11:03 pm  #11

Re: Govan Weavers

Hi Jimmy, nice to put a face to the name
Bye for now,norrie

Wed Feb 2 4:09 pm  #12

School Dinners Govan High School 1953
From Govan Evening times...> Link HERE
http://govan.eveningtimes.co.uk/files/photo/max-15784.jpg

Anyone remember this??

Haste ye back.
             Jimmy. (webmaster@mygovan.com)

Wed Feb 2 4:21 pm  #13

Hi Jimmy, remember that photo of the two boys on a dyke, well as far as I know the family of the late Oscar Mazzaroli dont permit their fathers stuff to appear on web sites like this, I never use them.
I suppose you could leave it and if challenged, delete it or credit the photo

I am having this trouble with folk from a web site called Parkhead People, they have used well over 100 of my images without permission and not crediting them to me
My friend and I have had abusive messages via email and on Facebook
I am in the process of watermarking all my Parkhead photos, lot a work
If only they had done what your site had done, there would have been no problems
Facebook has removed most of them but getting the rest removed is not worth the hassle we have been getting, they are not nice people and not representive of the Parkhead folk I know
Rant over (happy)
Bye for now, norrie

Wed Feb 2 4:56 pm  #14

norrie wrote:

Hi Jimmy, remember that photo of the two boys on a dyke, well as far as I know the family of the late Oscar Mazzaroli dont permit their fathers stuff to appear on web sites like this, I never use them.
I suppose you could leave it and if challenged, delete it or credit the photo

I am having this trouble with folk from a web site called Parkhead People, they have used well over 100 of my images without permission and not crediting them to me
My friend and I have had abusive messages via email and on Facebook
I am in the process of watermarking all my Parkhead photos, lot a work
If only they had done what your site had done, there would have been no problems
Facebook has removed most of them but getting the rest removed is not worth the hassle we have been getting, they are not nice people and not representive of the Parkhead folk I know
Rant over (happy)
Bye for now, norrie

Ok Norrie thanks for the information wouldn't want to cause any problems so I will gladly give credit of the picture and if there is any problems will remove it straight away when challenged. It was  just to show how we all used to play on the dykes in Govan. Sorry to hear about your problem with the site called Parkhead People. I don't blame you for kicking off. They could have asked you for permission and then gave you the credit for the pictures used. Mostly all of the pictures I use for the site are public domain but any that are used from yourself are always credited to your good self. Or posted by the owners of the pictures.

Don't let the buggers get you down, they are not worth it. Keep smiling my friend!

Is this the people you mentioned Norrie?? > Link HERE

Haste ye back.
             Jimmy. (webmaster@mygovan.com)

Wed Feb 2 5:53 pm  #15

Hi Jimmy, the very folk, norrie

Board footera