CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO MYGOVAN's MAIN WEBSITE

MyGovan

Visitors to the main website

Ceud M├Čle Failte. - MyGovan Forum has been created for people of Govan all over the world.

Please remember ALL Usernames and Passwords are 'Case Sensitive'.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Wed Jan 12 3:11 pm  #6

Re: Mirren's Walk Down Memory Lane.

Hi Jimmy, now thats a way I never thought of, to show my Glasgow photos, well done it, was really different, keep up the good work
Bye for now, norrie

Wed Jan 12 8:47 pm  #7

norrie wrote:

Hi Jimmy, now thats a way I never thought of, to show my Glasgow photos, well done it, was really different, keep up the good work
Bye for now, norrie

It was just a thought Norrie! Thought it might make it more interesting to also see it from the air too! Have a good one and keep the pictures coming!

Haste ye back.
             Jimmy. (webmaster@mygovan.com)

Wed Jan 12 8:52 pm  #8

Hi Jimmy, I am thinking that there wont be too many more to post from Govan apart from the new builds when they are completed
I am in the process of donating all my Glasgow Photos to The Mitchell Library, they have over 8,000 already and I am still posting others on Urban Glasgow and Glescapals, I have been doing it for a year now, still a lot to post but there are no more from Govan.

Bye for now, norrie

Thu Jan 13 7:31 pm  #9

norrie wrote:

Hi Jimmy, I am thinking that there wont be too many more to post from Govan apart from the new builds when they are completed
I am in the process of donating all my Glasgow Photos to The Mitchell Library, they have over 8,000 already and I am still posting others on Urban Glasgow and Glescapals, I have been doing it for a year now, still a lot to post but there are no more from Govan.

Bye for now, norrie

Hi Norrie, I am sure our members would be interested in the new builds of Govan too as they can see how Govan has changed and is still changing. I'm sure they will be very interesting more so if you could let us know where and what they are. Thanks for all your hard work here.

Haste ye back.
             Jimmy. (webmaster@mygovan.com)

Thu Jan 13 8:10 pm  #10

Hi folk, I will go back and finish the new builds,I would do that anyway and I will post them on here
Bye for now, norrie

Board footera